COMPEED® TOTAL CARE® Invisible Cold Sore Patches 15’s
COMPEED® TOTAL CARE® Invisible Cold Sore Patches are transparent to hide cold sores during the day whilst lessening scabs to heal faster*.
COMPEED® Cold Sore Patches act like a second skin, sealing the cold sore blister and creating the optimal healing environment to treat cold sores fast and effectively without the need for antiviral creams.
• Reduce scabbing and crusting
• Clinically proven to heal cold sores fast*
• Reduce tingling, itching and burning
• Reduce redness and swelling
• Hide cold sores instantly causing significantly less social embarrassment. Make-up can be applied over the patch.
• Protect wound by repelling water, and potentially infectious bacteria
• Reduce risk of contamination from the lesion both to other people and parts of own body
• Hygienic treatment as unlike other treatments the patch prevents sufferers touching the sore
• Patches should be applied at the first sign of an outbreak, usually a tingling or itching sensation.
• Patches should be used 24 hours a day. A patch will naturally detach after about 8 hours and should then be replaced.
• Patches should not be removed in order to let the cold sore ‘breathe’. Doing this can lengthen the healing process.
• Wash your hands. Make sure skin is dry and clean. Don’t use in combination with cream as the patch will no longer stick.
* healing of the cold sore lesion; faster healing compared to no treatment.
® Registered trademark
Use as directed. Johnson & Johnson (New Zealand) Ltd. DA1511MT. NZ6671/11
Overall Rating 0
- There have been no reviews for this product.