Parasidose Extra Strength Double Shampoo Treatment Directions:
1) Shake bottle well before use.
2) Thoroughly wet hair over a basin.
3) Apply shampoo to wet hair, paying special attention to the back of the neck and areas behind the ears.
4) Massage into scalp, then wait 3 minutes.
5) Rinse thoroughly with fresh water.
6) Repeat shampoo application and massage whole scalp thoroughly.
7) Wait 3 minutes
8) Rinse well until water runs clear.
9) Comb through wet hair with a special lice/nit removing comb, to remove dead lice or their eggs (nits) from the hair.
IMPORTANT: Repeat this full treatment AFTER 7 - 10 DAYS to kill any newly hatched lice.
Parasidose Shampoo Extra Strength Shampoo Treatment contains Acetic Acid, it is necessary to rinse the hair completely after each application. Avoid contact with eyes or nose. In case of contact rinse thoroughly with fresh water. If skin irritation or infection develops, discontinue use and consult your doctor.
For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use on infants under 30 months old.
Not to be used by breast-feeding mothers.
If you are an epileptic patient, this shampoo contains camphor; excessive doses or prolonged use may induce neurological disturbances. Seek medical advice before using this lice treatment.
Overall Rating 1
MCPOOverall Rating 1
Chayse PaintingOverall Rating 1
NatOverall Rating 1
Not effective in New Zealand. Lice tends to get use to treatments and I think this is one of these situations. Waisted money and few weeks of my life battling with lice using this treatment. After few weeks of using it almost every couple of days the lice bad nits were still there. It says on the bottle to do a second treatment after 7-10 days but because it wasn't killing nits 7-10 days was a way too long period. By the time it was a week since my first treatment my head was full of nits again, worse than before! The only way to get rid of it for me was white vinegar and thick conditioner treatment - and combing. It takes hours but I couldn't find anything more effective unfortunately
Share this review Yes | No | Report abuse