RepHresh Vaginal Gel, 4 pre-filled applicators (12-day supply), 5g each.
- Maintains healthy pH to help reduce the risk of vaginal infections
- eliminates feminine odour and†relieves itching irritation.
- Treats and prevents bacterial vaginosis.
- RepHresh is safe to use with condoms and is hormone-free.
When vaginal pH is unbalanced, odour-causing microorganisms can flourish.
For long-lasting freshness, use once every 3 days.
Many factors can cause imbalanced pH.
Some of the common causes are:
- Sex without a condom
- feminine products such as sprays and scented panty liners.
- Hormonal changes, such as pregnancy
Types of Vaginal infection
†The two most common types of vaginal infections are bacterial vaginosis (BV) and yeast infections (Thrush). BV is the most common form of vaginal infection. Nearly half of all vaginal infections are classified as BV, while about 29% are classified as yeast infections.
Prevention of BV Studies show that bacterial vaginosis often occurs when vaginal pH is unbalanced, or outside of the normal range. By maintaining a healthy vaginal pH, you can help reduce your risk of bacterial vaginosis.
†RepHresh is clincally proven to treat and prevent BV.
Purified water USP, Glycerin, Polycarbophil, Carbomer Homopolymer Type B, Ethylparaben Sodium, Methylparaben Sodium, Propylparaben Sodium, Sodium Hydroxideno data
Contains active ingredients: Purified Water
1. Remove the applicator from the sealed wrapper. DO NOT remove the twist off tab at this time.
If symptoms persist, please see your health professional. Must be over 18 to purchase this product. Under 18 - Please talk with your Doctor about your condition.
Overall Rating 0
- There have been no reviews for this product.