Wartie Freeze Wart & Plantar Wart Remover 50mL
Wartie Freeze Wart & Plantar Wart Remover (18 treatments)
Due to the pressurised container, Wartie cannot be sent out of New Zealand
Wartie Freeze Wart & Plantar Wart Removerhas been developed to provide the ideal combination of performance, precision, and ease of use:
Wartie has been designed to be easy to use. Wartie is ready to use right out of the package and does not require assembly of small pieces.
Wartie precisely freezes the wart by applying cold via a metal tip. The dome shape of the metal tip allows precise sizeable application of the cold to the wart. Other over-the-counter products are not as precise.
The freezing power of Wartie has been compared to a number of other cryotherapy products. Wartie has an outstanding freezing performance, keeping the wart below 0°C for longer. This is crucial in ensuring successful treatment.
Dimethyl Ether (DME).
Suitable for Children Aged 4+
How to use wartie?
Remove the cap and follow the steps below:
When you apply the cooled Wartie tip on warts or plantar warts, a slight aching sensation may occur as a result of the freezing process. This is normal and should disappear within a few hours.
In some cases, it may help to soak the wart in warm water for a few minutes before using Wartie, in order to help penetrate callused skin that has formed on top of it.
How do warts and plantar warts develop?
• Warts are benign skin growths caused by the human papillomavirus (HPV), that causes a dome-shaped keratin growth often with a mosaic pattern.
• It may be hard to get rid of warts after they develop. But they generally disappear spontaneously on their own within months or years.
• Warts can grow anywhere on the body, though they most often appear on hands and feet. They are most common among school aged children and young adults.
• Plantar warts can be pushed beneath the skin’s surface by pressure from standing and walking. A thickening of the skin slowly forms over most of the wart and looks and feels like callus.
Do I have a common wart or plantar wart?
Warts come in a wide range of shapes and sizes. A wart may be a bump with a rough surface, or may be flat and smooth. Tiny blood vessels grow into the core of the wart to supply it with blood. In both common and plantar warts, these blood vessels may look like dark dots in the wart’s center. In most cases the skin lines and creases over the wart look distorted.
How does Wartie work?
Wartie precisely freezes the wart or plantar wart to the core, due to its unique precision tip. The rounded shape of Wartie’s cryo tip allows accurate application limited to the wart, avoiding touching the surrounding healthy skin, resulting in a more pain-free application.
What is the ingredient of Wartie?
Dimethyl Ether (DME).
Is Wartie suitable for children?
Yes, Wartie is suitable for children aged 4+.
Due to the ingenious design, Wartie has the advantage to speed up the treatment of a wart while avoiding direct contact of the skin and the liquid gas inside the aerosol. Because Wartie delivers the cold through a metal tip, the freezing power can be controlled by the amount of pressure exerted on the can during application. More pressure means that a greater part of the metal tip touches the skin, resulting in a larger freezing area. With light pressure, the contact is minimised, thereby being able to treat smaller warts.
Is Wartie suitable to use during pregnancy or breastfeeding?
Please consult your general practioner.
Can I use Wartie in combination with other products?
There are no known interactions between Wartie and other medications. For further questions about the use of Wartie in combination with other products we advise you to contact your health care professional.
How do I use Wartie?
1. Remove the cap and place the can on a table or flat surface holding it by the collar.
2. Firmly hold the collar between your thumb and index finger, twist the cone in counter clockwise direction with your other hand and firmly push down the cone for 3 seconds without touching the metal tip. You will now hear the activation sound (hiss).
3. Be sure the cone twists back to zero automatically to lock the system before applying the product. Wait for 2 seconds while the metal tip freezes.
4. Precisely apply the frozen metal tip on the wart (hand) for 20 seconds or on the plantar wart (foot) for 40 seconds to freeze it.
When you apply the frozen Wartie tip on warts or plantar warts, a slight aching sensation can occur as a result of the freezing process. This is normal and should disappear within a few hours.
How many applications do I need for a treatment?
One application for 20 seconds should be sufficient to successfully treat a wart. The application to treat a plantar wart takes 40 seconds.
My wart or plantar warts does not fall off after one treatment. What should I do?
One application should be sufficient to successfully remove a wart. Should a second treatment be necessary please wait 14 days between applications.
How do I know when the Wartie can is empty?
If the tip does not freeze after activation it is empty. Wartie contains 18 applications.
I have used Wartie. How long does it take before my wart or plantar wart falls off?
The wart will gradually disappear or fall off over the next 10 to 14 days after application, revealing healthy new skin underneath.
Another application - if necessary – should not be done within 14 days after the first application.
Overall Rating 0.0625
- There have been no reviews for this product.