Worms or Threadworms are a parasite that lives in the gut. They main symptom of Worms or Threadworms are an itchy backside which is normally more itchy at night time. Other symptoms include grinding teeth at night, irritability, tiredness and an increased appetite.
Worms or Threadworms are passed from person to person and often if one member of the family has an infection then the rest of the family is at risk and needs to be treated as well.
If you suspect someone in your family has worms you can check their anus for the presence of worms at night time. They may also be present in bowel motions.
You will also need to wash all of the bed linen, clothes, sleepwear and towels in a hot wash. Vacuum around the bed after treatment. Keep your childís fingernails clean and short.
Browse By Products
- Combantrin-1 Choc Squares 4
- Vermox Suspension 15ml - Banana Flavoured
- Vermox Tablets 6 - Orange Flavoured
- Vermox Tablets 4 - Orange Flavoured
- Combantrin Chocolate Squares 24
- Deworm Orange Flavoured Chewable Tablets 6
- Vermox Tablets 2 - Orange Flavoured
- Vermox Chew Tablets 6 - Chocolate Flavoured
- Vermox Chew Tablets 4 - Chocolate Flavoured